Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2016 KPC Productions.Org Ltd sell tickets and merchandise for its own events and on occasion on behalf of promoters, producers, and venues. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues and theatres may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost - stolen, damaged or destroyed items such as tickets.
When you purchase and receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets printed face. Tickets purchased on www.kpcproductions.org website may be subject to an individual ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets online via - KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 Online Store, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. If your Party or Organisation requires more than the individual specified limit please contact us by;
KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 aims to dispatch tickets and merchandise purchased from us as soon as possible. We are not able to be specify exact dates of items being dispatched. Please allow as much time as possible for your items to arrive. If you have purchased tickets and they have not arrived five days before the event or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us by
Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 only posts items to the billing address of the credit card holder. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company and confirmed with PayPal, we may cancel your tickets.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, producer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on whether you are entitled to receive a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue, producers or promoter may set refund limitations for exact instructions contact by
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, authorised ticket outlets and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory; therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event; however KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 and our website www.kpcproductions.org may not control this inventory or its availability.
For information about a purchase you've made contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
KPC Productions.Org Terms and Conditions of sale
KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 sell tickets and merchandise on behalf of itself, and sometimes venues, promoters or producers that produce the events for which you may want to purchase a ticket to attend. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 or the Event Provider, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 and other intellectual property is subject to KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 consent.
The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
• It is your responsibility to check your tickets; as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket or merchandise you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price for the item, you will receive a full refund from us.
• It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of any cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Venue or Event Partner. However we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
• Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance for further instructions please contact us by
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless this paragraph 4 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
• Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016, the Venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 any of its Team members, the Venue or Event Partners to eject you from the venue.
• The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the Venue, Event Partner or KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
• Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
• We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
• Tickets are sold subject to the KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016, the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue).
• KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016, the venue or Event Partner accept no responsibility for any loss of personal property.
• The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016, the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets where and when necessary.
• There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
• Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience at an event produced or promoted by KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016.
• Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
• Neither the venue, the Event Partner nor KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
1. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts of Law.
Online Customer Sales with PayPal
Each online customer purchasing goods via credit card, with KPC Productions.Org Ltd’s Online Store will be redirected to PayPal to complete their purchase. After successful completion of purchase their products i.e. Tickets, Memorabilia, Music, DVD or Blu Ray etc. will be delivered directly to the credit card holder's address in accordance with PayPal's payment protection plans, unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing by the credit card holder and a director of KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated @ 20% GBP as of 4th Jan 2011. For further information please contact by;
Telphone: (+44) 0844 272 0106
Call cost for using our 0844 information service are as follows;
Calls to these numbers will cost a maximum of 10p per min from a BT Land line, calls from none BT providers may differ, calls from Mobile phones will be considerably more. Permission from the person who pays the bill will be required if you are not the person who pays the bill. None BT customers and mobile users are advised to contact there network service providers for information about call costs. We aim to maintain and provide a quality service and may monitor or record phone calls made to KPC Productions for reference or training purposes.
In respect of consumer sales only your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
KPC Productions.Org Limited ©2016 Registered in the UK - Reg Number:10517999; These terms & conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and complies with UK and EU legislation.
Copyright ©2016 KPC Productions.Org Ltd
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
Customers purchasing products from us are redirected to PayPal
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Within 14 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Data Protection Controller
Data Protection Controller
KPC Productions.Org Limited
41 Middlesex Drive,
Telephone: (+44) 0844 272 0106
KPC Productions.Org Limited
41 Middlesex Drive,
Telephone: 0844 272 0106
Last Edited on 2017-02-01
KPC Productions.Org Ltd Copyright ©2016